Southgates Surgical Services has been well established for over twenty years providing a small, friendly, professional environment, offering a patient centered effective service.
All procedures are carried out by NHS, FRCS surgeons with established hospital careers. Assisted by experienced theatre trained nurses and allied staff.
A fully qualified team of nurses support our visiting consultants.
- Mr Hugh Warren: lipoma and skin lesion excisions, vasectomies, toenails, haemorrhoids and hernia repairs
- Mr Ajay Bendre: carpal tunnel release, trigger finger and ganglion excisions
- Mr Abhay Sharma: lipoma and skin lesion excisions, vasectomies, toenails and haemorrhoids
Surgical procedures performed under local anaesthetic at Southgates Surgical Services include:
- Carpal tunnel decompression
- Excision of skin lesions/lipoma/sebaceous cyst
- Inguinal hernias and other hernia repairs
- Removal of toenails
- Removal of Ganglion and mucoid cysts
- Rigid sigmoidoscopy and haemorrhoid banding
- Trigger finger surgery
- Vasectomy procedure
Treatment includes pre-operative assessment, operation and all necessary follow up. This service is free on the NHS.
The benefits of using the services at Southgates Surgical Services include:
- Short waiting times from the point of referral
- Choice of appointment date and time
- Patient centered environment
- Experienced theatre staff & surgeons, working in a dedicated surgical unit
- Small personal, friendly environment
- Quick and efficient service
- CQC regulated service
- Ample free parking