Clinics and Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the general medical services contract for the provision of healthcare services:
- Asthma – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit an annual review of your asthma symptoms, please submit an Asthma Review form. If your symptoms are deteriorating or you are having any concerns, please request an appointment with our nurse.
- COPD – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit an assessment, please use our COPD Review form.
- Coronary Heart Disease.
- Cervical Smears.
- Contraceptive Services – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a pill review, please complete the Contraceptive Pill Review form.
- Child health Surveillance.
- Maternity Services.
- Minor Surgery.
- Vaccinations and Immunisations.
- Phlebotomy – If you wish to request results, please use our Test Results triage.